We are currently seeking a full-time Store Manager to join our Waikiki Market team!
About the Store:
Waikiki Market is coming to the Lilia Waikiki this fall! Designed to be a destination for visitors and locals alike, the 27,000 sq. ft. Waikiki Market will showcase Hawaii’s favorite foods through various prepared food venues and will include a restaurant/bar on the 1st and 2nd floors. Waikiki Market will be the only full-service grocery store in the Waikiki area and will present Hawaii’s diverse culture and passion for great food through its offerings.
The Store Manager is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of Waikiki Market. They are responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members. The store manager creates the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Guiding Principles and House Rules.
- 8 years retail management experience required. College education preferred.
- Ability to delegate job duties, manage, lead, develop and motivate managers and associates to ensure that store operations are running effectively.
- Ability to perform complex mathematical equations for working on cost effective scheduling, gross profit percentage, budgeting and gross profit.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must comply with all company policies and requirements including the COVID-19 vaccination policy.
- Must possess a valid TB Clearance.
Benefits include competitive wages, medical insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 401k retirement plan with a company match, and more!
To apply, please attach your resume as a PDF via this posting or visit waikikimarkethawaii.com/info/careers.