Branch Services Representative
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Join a spirited, dynamic team with Hawai`i’s leading credit union as we make a difference in our community – providing financial value, exceptional service, and state-of-the-art convenience to our members.
Over 200% Match 401k • 100% Paid Medical • 24+ Paid Days Off
Enjoy these benefits, competitive pay, and more as a University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union employee!
JOIN US! E-Mail us with your resume (must be in PDF format). We look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to see the Team that you could be working with in the future, click here to watch our video on "Social Dis-Dancing". Although we love to have fun, we are also very concerned about the Pandemic. Click here to see the many ways we are responding to the impact of COVID-19 at our credit union.
Start your career today! Our Credit Union will provide training to support your growth in the financial services industry. The Branch Services Representative is an elite high member contact position assisting members by processing a wide variety of transactions using our new state-of-the art banking software. As a Branch Services Representative, you will assist members allowing you the opportunity to know your members while working together as a team to help improve their banking experience and financial lives of our members. In addition, this Branch Services Representative position is our Credit Union ambassadors by attaining a high degree of training to actively cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
Branch Services Representative Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- One to two years cash handling and/or customer service experience
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions of ideas accurately and efficiently
- Basic understanding of MS Office Suite is desired
- High School diploma or GED is required
In addition to competitive pay, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package for our Full-Time staff members:
- Health and Dental insurance; UHFCU pays 100% of employee’s coverage; employee pays for dependent coverage
- Medical and Dental plan waiver
- 401(k) Retirement plan with Employer Match up and Profit Sharing
- Ten (10) paid Federal Holidays
- Ten (10) days paid Vacation; increases with Years of Service
- Ten (10) days paid Sick Leave
- Four (4) paid Personal Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account for Healthcare and Dependent Care expenses
- Group Life with Long Term Disability insurance and Long-Term Care insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal and External Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Loan Discount
- 50% monthly bus pass subsidy
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application (PDF) located on our UHFCU.com website under Careers, and send along with your resume.
The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.