Administrative Support Staff
Job Title: Administrative Support Staff
Duration: Temp, Temp to Hire, Direct Hire
Hours: Varying Shifts, Monday – Friday, with schedule options of 7:30AM – 4:30PM or 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: Honolulu, HI
Pay Rate: Ranging from at $13.00/hr. - $16.00/hr.
- Create spreadsheets to track important customer information and orders.
- Transfer data from hard copy to a digital database.
- Update customer information in a database.
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet.
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records.
- Other related tasks as assigned
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Recent data entry experience is required
- The ability to build relationships, communicate effectively, and accomplish many detail-oriented tasks simultaneously
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal communications (verbal and written)
- Excellent follow through skills and time management
- Ability to communicate on all levels in the organization, i.e., Clerk to President
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of background and reference checks. In addition, the following health screens are required:
- Must show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. If partially vaccinated, or approved for a vaccine exemption, employees must comply by submitting weekly negative test results from an approved COVID-19 test (PCR or NAAT).
Interested Applicants: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us directly at 808-949-3669. Applications will only be reviewed for applicants currently living in the state of Hawaii and who are available for an interview with Staffing Solutions.
Why work with Staffing Solutions of Hawaii:
- We are a local, award winning, and growing privately owned agency in business for 25 years
- Employees enjoy competitive pay, stimulating careers, and excellent growth opportunities!
- We have over 120 job positions including full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities inclusive with medical benefits options
- We partner with 100+ organizations in Hawaii, such as Kaiser Permanente, Bank of Hawaii, Hawaiian Airlines, Hilton Grand Vacations, KHON 2 News and many more!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, including females, minorities, protected Veterans, and those with disability.