Sodexo Cook Positions
Want to do something meaningful? Attain Work/Life Balance? Great FT benefits (MED/DEN/VIS+401k 6% company matching*), employee meals. We may also offer Medical for PT staff. Various schedules to meet your needs. Join our Sodexo ‘Ohana at one of our many locations throughout the state where we strive to bring quality of life services to our clients, customers and employees every day!
We are currently seeking cooks throughout our many facilities. The Cook will accurately and efficiently prepare, portion, cook, and present a variety of hot/cold food items for various meal periods: to include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Special/Catered Events. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position.
- Prepares foods under direct supervision or instruction by operating a variety of kitchen equipment
- Always provides highest quality of service to customers
- Follows basic recipes and/or product directions
- Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, checks production, and keeps records to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment.
- May clean and sanitize workstations and equipment
- Complies with Sodexo HACCP and all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- May receive inventory, move, and lift foodstuffs and supplies
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Interested Applicants: Apply here:
*401K company matching, currently $0.50 for every dollar up to 6% of annual salary; subject to change annually