SERVPRO of Hawaii Production Technician
Do you love helping people through difficult situations? If so, don’t miss your chance to join
our franchise as a new production technician. As a production technician of SERVPRO of
Hawaii you will be part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness
and mutual respect.
The production technician performs processes to fulfill the service needs of individual
restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of SERVPRO equipment. By
providing quality, consistent and efficient work the production technician represents the best in
the cleanup and restoration industry. As a valued SERVPRO franchise employee you will
receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn, grow and advance. Training and
development programs are available which can include industry certifications.
In this position you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere
drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “like it never happened!”
● Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products and supplies needed for
each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
● Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each
● Perform production processes as directed.
● Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
● Communicate with crew chief and other technicians to maintain efficient processes.
● Perform end of day/end of job cleanup and breakdown.
● Effective oral and written communication
● Basic math skills.
● High school diploma/GED.
● Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly. Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling hights
and work in tight spaces.
● Ability to sit/stand/walk for extended periods and ability to repetitively
● Ability to work with and around cleaning products and chemicals.
● Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary.
● Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable laws.
● Starts at $21.00 per hour DOE with possibility of overtime pay, etc.