Human Resources Specialist
Human Resources Specialist:
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a Human Resources Specialist for a local company!
- Provides exceptional customer service for all human resources programs and services to include but not limited to benefits, compensation, payroll, employment, and employee leave requests.
- Manages and processes day-to-day human resources transactions, is responsible for accurate data entry into HR systems and databases, and ensures accurate transmission of HR data to benefit vendors, unions, HR stakeholders.
- Write policies/job descriptions
- Onboarding, sending out consent for background checks electronically, scheduling drug screenings, and obtaining and reviewing required documents for candidates to start employment
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Hospitality or related field. 4 years of HR recruitment and onboarding experience may substitute educational requirement
- 2 years progressive experience in direct recruitment and onboarding required
- Compensation and direct customer service experience preferred
- HRIS experience in PeopleSoft highly desirable
- ADP WorkforceNow highly desirable
- Proficient with MS Office
Pay: Up to 50,000 annually, based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Drug Coverage
- IRA retirement plan
- Free Online Skill Classes
- Employee Discount Program
- Weekly Pay!
- Start Work Immediately!
***In-state applicants only as client companies expect candidates to interview for positions as soon as possible***
Why Remedy Intelligent Staffing?
For over 21 years, Remedy Intelligent Staffing of Honolulu has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations across the United States. This strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
We strive to provide our associates with the resources and opportunities to meet their long-term career goals and are a free resource to you in your job search! Our goal is to career path candidates to find a long-term position with great local companies.
We are proud to offer our associates a multitude of benefits. Our health plan includes medical, vision, and drug with an optional dental rider. We also have a retirement plan, life insurance options for you and your family, software skills training and development opportunities, free college accredited classes through Penn Foster, employee discounts from major retailers and more!
Being part of Remedy means that you have immediate access to incredible job opportunities with some of the island’s leading companies. Whether you’re secure a temporary, temp-to-hire position, or direct hire position through us, we want your experience as a Remedy Associate to be positive and rewarding.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Remedy Ohana!
Click here to learn about Remedy Intelligent Staffing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojRCMcseWOo&feature=emb_logo