Local organization seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant!
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, calendars, directories and more for the organization
- Prepare for meetings and coordinate schedules
- Assist in preparing for events
- Follow-up with associates on action items
- Support with maintaining the website
- Provide clerical support by editing, filing, and scanning documents
- Serve as back up to the front desk receptionist and provide excellent customer service
- Data collection and data entry
- Other administrative duties as assigned by supervisor
- 5+ years in an administrative capacity
- Must have close attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Google Suites, Microsoft Office Applications such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
Being part of Remedy means that you have access to incredible job opportunities. Whether you’re assigned to a part-time, temporary, or temp-to-hire position, we want your experience as a Remedy Associate to be positive and rewarding. We value your hard work and dedication, and our clients appreciate the jobs you do for them. We offer comprehensive benefits like medical vision, prescription drugs, and dental.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Remedy Ohana!