Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a long term/permanent Administrative Assistant for a prestigious non-profit organization!
- Be the front desk representative of a prestigious organization
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, calendars, directories and more for the organization
- Prepare meetings, including scheduling, note taking, and more
- Provide clerical support by editing, filing, and scanning documents
- Serve as the front desk receptionist and provide excellent customer service
- Assist in preparing for events
- Follow-up with associates on action items
- Support with maintaining the website
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 5+ years in an administrative capacity
- Must have close attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Google Suites
Pay: $45,000 to $60,000 annually, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Drugs
- IRA retirement plan
- Free Online Skill Classes
- Weekly Pay!
- Start Work Immediately!
***In-state applicants only as client companies expect candidates to interview for positions as soon as possible***
Why Remedy Intelligent Staffing?
For over 30 years, Remedy Intelligent Staffing of Honolulu has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations across the United States. This strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
We strive to provide our associates with the resources and opportunities to meet their long-term career goals and are a free resource to you in your job search! Our goal is to career path candidates to find a long-term position with great local companies.
We are proud to offer our associates a multitude of benefits. Our health plan includes medical, vision, and drug with an optional dental rider. We also have a 401k plan, life insurance options for you and your family, software skills training and development opportunities, free college accredited classes through Penn Foster, and more!
Being part of Remedy means that you have immediate access to incredible job opportunities with some of the island’s leading companies. Whether you’re secure a temporary, temp-to-hire position, or direct hire position through us, we want your experience as a Remedy Associate to be positive and rewarding.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Remedy Ohana!
Click here to learn about Remedy Intelligent Staffing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojRCMcseWOo&feature=emb_logo