Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter
Company: Parents And Children Together
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii (Remote work options available. Candidate must plan to or currently live on the Island of Oahu)
Parents And Children Together is once again the proud recipient of the Hawaii Business Magazine's "Hawaii's Best Places to Work in 2022" award, recognized as Hawaii's most family-friendly organization!
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter
The Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter will assist with the day-to-day HR Services and functions of the HR Department including recruitment, employee processing, compliance tracking, and creating a positive employee experience for all staff.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilities the hiring of qualified candidates; collaborates with the HR Business Partner and Programs on recruiting strategies and competencies for open positions.
- Coordinates new hire orientation and onboarding programs.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance including mandatory and non-mandatory trainings and assists with organization reviews and audit practices.
- Maintains knowledge, trends, and compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, best practices, and serves as advocate for PACT's employees, providing them with appropriate information as needed.
- Performs routine HR administration tasks to include recruitment and employment processing, compensation and benefits, and employee recognition programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, highly desired.
Three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources Management, including demonstrated knowledge of employment laws, employee relations, benefits administration, recruitment, family medical leaves, workers compensation benefits, temporary disability insurance, equal employment opportunity, Americans Disabilities Act, Immigration, and HIPPA, required.
We offer exceptional benefits that your entire family can enjoy! These benefits include, but not limited to:
- A comprehensive medical and dental plan including vision and prescription coverage
- 21 Paid Vacation Days, 12 Paid Sick Days including 5 Paid Personal Days, and 14 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 4% employer match
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Credit Union Membership, Pet Insurance, Aflac, and much more!
PACT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, and connectedness. We prioritize and invest in employee development and wellness, creating opportunities for all to learn, grow, and realize their full potential in a healthy and flexible work environment. PACT maintains an atmosphere of collaborative decision-making, communication, and openness within and across our programs to provide the high-quality services in support of our mission. At PACT, you can make a difference working with families and communities throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
Apply today to join a team whose mission is to build and create safe and promising futures for children and families right here in our own community!
For More Information, give us a call at (808) 847-3285 or apply online at https://www.parentsandchildrentogether.org