Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be providing Maintenance services to ensure equipment and plant reliability. As part of your specific responsibilities, in the following areas, you will:
- Reading and understanding technical drawings in order to perform welding and installation of piping components, structural steel and general welding.
- Welding using gas, electric arc, helium gas welding, and Heli arc.
- Torqueing of bolts and blinding.
- Perform hot taps and pipe fitting
- Be capable of learning rigging techniques.
- Be capable of using torqueing equipment such as pneumatic guns and hydraulic torqueing equipment.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces such as drums, towers, and tank.
- Must be able to work in high places while wearing fall protection equipment.
- Compliance with all Safety, Health and Environmental Standards
Maintain a clean work environment
- Welder at a Growth-Oriented Energy Company
- Offers welder training program to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities
- High School Diploma Required
- Minimum two (2) years trade school preferred
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Welder, Pipefitter or Boilermaker preferred
- Valid driver’s license