The Role: Store Manager, multiple locations available
• Earn excellent compensation, including bonus potential and great benefits. For example, when you combine vacation and personal time off, you will start off with four weeks of paid time off.
• Run your Hele store with a degree of autonomy (according to SOPs, of course), and we'll also provide support, including strong training.
• Be able to showcase your potential to move up, in the future, perhaps to an Area Manager role.
To meet the basic qualifications for the Store Manager opportunity, you will have:
• A high school diploma or GED
• One year of store manager or assistant store manager experience required
• 2-year and/or undergraduate degree in business, management, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred
• Minimum two years convenience store or other retail experience preferred.
• Proficient with general computer applications, such as a POS system, and Microsoft Office
• A valid driver’s license, and adequate transportation for banking and fuel surveys
• Leadership and Personnel Management
• Customer Service and Site Relationships
• Business and Financial Management
• Facilities Management
Par Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. Par Pacific prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.