The Role: Senior Facilities Technician, Requisition #3232
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will be proving exemplary customer service to our clients Retail Branded Storeson Oahu, Maui & Big Island.
To be a good fit for the Senior Facilities Technician opportunity, you will have:
• Minimum 2 years prior experience in preservation field required
• Any certification in technical or mechanical training will be considered
• Hawaii valid Driver’s License and the ability to drive company-controlled vehicles required
• The preservation technician must have demonstrated painting skills, with experience in some or all the following areas, such as pressure washing, water reclaiming, boom truck operation, and hazardous material handling
• Experience in working in retail petroleum fueling areas preferred
• Ability to communicate in English (orally and in writing), including proficient telephone communication skills
• Ability to work various shifts as scheduled and arrives on time
• Ability to work with equipment, tools and materials as required
• Basic skills on Microsoft office and Excel a plus. Ability to perform essential duties and work in the conditions as described
Par Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. Par Pacific prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.