Administrative Office Position
Pacific Guardian Life is seeking qualified individuals to fill various Administrative Office positions in our Honolulu Office.
administrative Office positions perform one of the following functions:
- Review claim forms, determine eligibility, and calculate benefit payments.
- Administration of employer accounts: billing management, payment application, policy interpretation, monitor delinquent accounts.
- Performs administrative and claim processing functions, assists with the review and adjudication of all group life and AD&D insurance claims.
- Performs daily HR functions, mail functions, receptionist duties, central purchasing, managing file storage and coordinating confidential shredding.
- Processes terminations, reinstatements, policy service changes of policies, research and process premium refunds and premium collections.
- Processes premium payments, sends premium statements, and reminders for late payments.
Minimum education & experience qualifications:
High school diploma
1 - 2 years of general office experience
$1,000 Signing Bonus
For more information about open positions and signing bonus, visit www.pacificguardian.com/join-our-team.
Resumes may be submitted to email@example.com.