Social Worker – Ohana Pacific Health (Oahu, Kauai, Hawaii Island)
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate Healthcare Professionals like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
We are looking for a caring and passionate Social Worker to manage the delivery of support services to residents including the identification and assessment of psychosocial, emotional, environmental, spiritual, discharge and support needs. They support our guests, and their families, from the time of discharge, and as they transition back into the community. Our Social Workers also lead abuse prevention programs as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team and are also responsible for:
- Provision and coordination of counselling services
- Arrangement for proper admissions, discharges, and transfers
- Coordination of abuse prevention program and abuse investigations.
- Provide a smooth transition from an acute care environment, with special consideration on developing a plan of care which will support a safe and appropriate discharge
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work.
- Hawaii State Social Work license preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in long term care, healthcare setting or work with the elderly preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Valid Driver's License
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-Verify
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Acquisitions team.