RN Case Manager
RN Case Manager (Home Health) – Ohana Pacific Health (Oahu, Kauai)
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate warriors like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
We're looking for a passionate RN Case Manager to provide nursing care directly to our patients in their home setting. Responsible for skilled nursing care provided to patients requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills, working closely with patients, families, physicians, and members of the interdisciplinary team, utilizing the case management model. Promotes effective and collaborative communication between the disciplines involved in the patient’s care
- Provides leadership for an inter-disciplinary team and the direction for the accomplishment of individual patient goals
- Completes a comprehensive history and physical assessment upon admission of the patient to the agency, and consults and educates the patient and family on their health and wellness in the home
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Hawaii required.
- At least three (3) years' experience in a hospital. Medicare Home Health Agency experience preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-Verify
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Acquisitions team.