Registered Dietician – Ohana Pacific Health (Kauai, Hawaii Island)
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate Dietitian professional like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
We're looking for caring and dedicated Registered Dietitian (RD) to assist in the coordination of nutritional care for our guests/residents/Kupuna. Responsibilities include:
- Guides staff in monitoring client nutritional care outcomes and taking appropriate action.
- Performs assessments on clients in a timely manner according to Federal and State regulations.
- Reviews and approves all menus and snack lists monthly.
- Develops and modifies care plans to support clients' nutritional needs
- Bachelor's degree in food and nutrition, management or related field.
- Must be registered with the American Dietetic Association and licensed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii when applicable.
- Minimum of 2 years of food service experience in a health care program, preferably long-term care.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a health care program preferred. Maintains the required continuing education hours with Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR) for registration.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-Verify
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Acquisitions team.