Patient Account/Business Services Representative
Patient Account / Business Services Representative – Ohana Pacific Health (Oahu, Maui)
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate warriors like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
We're looking for passionate Patient Account / Business Services Representatives to serve as the liaison between our guests and their families and the business services department. Additional duties include:
- Meets with guests and families upon admission and at discharge to discuss insurance coverages and financial arrangements.
- Processes payments received. Handles resident trust accounts and petty cash disbursements.
- Assists residents with Medicaid eligibility review. Generates facility letters regarding coverage and non-coverage.
- Attends Medicare meetings, communicates discharges and/or level of care changes.
- Complete insurance verifications.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or a combination of education and experience in healthcare related field.
- Experience in Accounting, healthcare/medical billing, or related field.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-Verify
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Acquisitions team.