Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
MDS Pathways – Ohana Pacific Health (Oahu, Kauai)
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse looking for career development opportunities? Looking to grow within an organization? Expand your Nursing career through our Pathway program and training with the American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordination (AANAC) Resident Assessment Coordinator Certified (RAC-CT) Program.
We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
We're looking for passionate Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinators, who ensure timely completion of accurate MDS assessments, care plans and electronic MDS transmission for residents. Additional duties include:
- Our MDS team coordinates the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) team in development of RAI process in accordance with federal and state regulation.
- Reviews, edits, corrects, and ensures assessments are signed appropriately signifying completeness and accuracy of all MDS, CAA's, Care Plans and care conference notes.
- Appropriately maximizes reimbursement and resident-centered quality of care delivery based on best-practice standards of care and accurate capture of resident acuity and complete documentation of services provided through accurate MDS review.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional nursing experience required.
- Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in the State of Hawaii required.
- Maintain active RAC-CT through the American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordination (AANAC).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-Verify
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Acquisitions team.