CNA to LPN Bridge Program
CNA to LPN Bridge Program – Ohana Pacific Health (Oahu, Maui, Kauai)
Start your caring career with Ohana. Check out the new UHMC hybrid program designed especially for working CNAs and other healthcare professionals who want to become licensed practical nurses! Through a partnership with University of Hawaii - Maui Campus eligible Oʻahu, Maui, and Kauai CNAs have an opportunity to become PNs while they are working. PN graduates are prepared to work under the supervision of a registered nurse at our Ohana Pacific Health Communities.
Tuition Assistance opportunities available, submit your application today! Applications open until August 15!
We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
We're looking for passionate Certified Nurse Aides (CNA) who would love to advance in their career in the Bridge Program. Our CNAs help us with providing nursing care and services for residents, that include personal and restorative care and activities of daily living.
- Ohana Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) orient residents to the unit and facility: Bathroom, call system, shower schedule, and lanai/common areas; introduces residents at table; informs of meal schedule and snack times; and informs of activity calendar and where activities are held.
- Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) respond to resident calls, call bells, call lights, alarms immediately. Responds to family requests immediately. Informs Charge Nurse when required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. / Minimum age of 18.
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) certification with the State of Hawaii or currently enrolled in a State Approved Nurse Aide Program.
- Current and valid 2 Step TB clearance (can be done in-house).
- Float Pool Opportunity – flexible schedule, great for those who love to travel!
- CNA Scholarship – Financial Assistance available at various communities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-Verify
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Acquisitions team.