Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate warriors like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
We're looking for passionate Activities Assistants who will plan, coordinate, and provide activity programs and services to our Kupuna.
- Observe (and document) resident response to scope of activity programs and services to determine if the activity programs and services meet the assessed needs, interests, routines and preferences of the residents for all levels of resident functioning. In conjunction with the Activity Manager, make revisions as necessary.
- Assist residents to maintain highest level of functioning; encourage use of adaptive devices that promote independent activity involvement including adaptive equipment and prosthetic devices.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and needs of the residents.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. / Minimum age of 18.
- One (1) year experience in long-term care or working with the elderly preferred.
- Current and valid 2 Step TB clearance and health review (can be done in-house).
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-Verify
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Acquisitions team.