Competency Specialist- Education, Full Time, Days
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Education
Posted on April 30, 2022
- Supervise the operations of the NMHS Competency Program, NMHS e-learning System and NMHS Education Reporting System.
- Assess competency requirements and compliance, develop programs, implementation of training, assess education reports system needs and development, plan for implementation of e-learning.
- Presents CE and inservice training programs congruent with assessed needs for system as a whole and individual needs of community hospital and other facilities.
- Competency, Class Manager and e-Learning,
- Coordinates compliance with competency requirements and provide automated reports for NMHS. Monitors follow-up compliance for the Performance Based Development System (PBDS) nursing orientation assessment program.
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained to meed audit requirements, track credits, to meet NMMC and accreditation agency guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in health-related field; Master's degree preferred. ·
- Demonstrates skills in training/presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in program design and curriculum development desired.