Kumabe HR is partnering with several local companies to find motivated HR Recruiters.
-Conducts interviews both in-office and utilizing virtual platforms to effectively evaluate candidates
- Staffing duties include posting of jobs to fill vacancies, reviewing resumes or applications to ensure the basic qualifications are met, and conducts applicant screening
- Sourcing & screening candidates, negotiation/closing potential hires
- Utilize candidate relationship management skills
- Recruiting and sourcing candidates utilizing on-line, database searches, and social media to identify high potential candidates
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of human resources/recruiting experience.
- Good verbal communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with recruiting higher-level roles, including management and leadership, within a large, enterprise-level corporate environment.
- Experience in using data analytics and metrices to drive talent acquisition strategy
- Previous experience in organizations with high growth and/or fast-paced environment