Kumabe HR is currently partnering with several local companies to find motivated HR Generalist/Recruiters.
- Will conduct interviews both in-office and utilizing virtual platforms to effectively evaluate candidates
- Staffing duties will include posting of jobs to fill vacancies, reviewing resumes or applications to ensure the minimum qualifications are met, and conducting applicant screening
- Sourcing & screening candidates, negotiation/closing potential hires
- Utilize candidate relationship management skills
- Recruiting and sourcing candidates utilizing on-line platforms, database searches, and social media to identify high potential candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of human resources/recruiting experience preferred
- Good verbal communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with recruiting higher-level roles, including management and leadership, within a large, enterprise-level corporate environment
- Experience in using data analytics and metrics to drive talent acquisition strategy
- Previous experience in organizations with high growth and/or fast-paced environment
Kumabe HR is the emerging leader in staffing and human resources consulting in the state of Hawaii with a focus on temporary staffing, executive recruitment and human resource solutions. Expertise in these areas enable Kumabe HR to work with client organizations to reach their business objectives and realize their success. The Kumabe HR team brings extensive human resource knowledge to facilitate both current and future talent needs that provide our client organizations with an enviable competitive edge.
We have a deep understanding of the local business community, the recruiting environment, and Hawaii’s rich unique culture and management style. Our recruiting team has an extensive network of local and national sourcing channels and leading-edge technology that enable us to find the best talent available for companies in the Hawaiian Islands. Our team boasts 65 years of HR, Recruiting, and Staffing expertise with many holding advanced degrees in human resource management. We are proud and committed to the work we do and the clients that we serve. Kumabe HR is uniquely positioned to not only find the next A-Player for your organization, but also evaluate that candidate’s background, personality, goals, and career aspirations to help promote a long-term “fit.”