Registered Nurse (Temporary)
Registered Nurse (Temporary) #JR-00976
Aloha and E Komo Mai! Kamehameha Schools (KS) is seeking a Registered Nurse (Temporary) for our Hawaiʻi Island Campus in Keaʻau.
This is Temporary Full-Time, Part-Time or On-Call position for the 2021-2022 school year. Candidates should be available to work all shifts however the ability to work 8-hour shifts (either 6:30am-2:30pm or 2:30pm to 10:30pm) on Saturdays and Sundays is highly desired. Split 4-hour shifts are available and RNs have the option to work up to a 12-hour shift.
The Registered Nurse provides appropriate and quality nursing care for students and staff following Standing Orders, which may include assessment, outpatient treatment, and convalescent care patients resting or residing in the health room. Provides health education to promote wellness and preventive health care, as appropriate, and assists with medical clearance for students.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) or closely related field.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Current State of Hawaii Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification.
- Good interpersonal skills; enjoy working with children and adolescents.
- Ability to perform duties without direct supervision.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required to meet goals and objectives.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers or use the following hyperlink to view the full job description: https://ksbe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Hawaii-Campus/Registered-Nurses--Temporary-_JR-00976. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kamehameha-schools/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KamehamehaSchoolsCareers/
Kamehameha Schools is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.