Our company is seeking Full -Time, Part-Time, and On-Call Maintenance Workers on Oahu. Must have at least 2 years of experience and knowledge in commercial or residential facility maintenance. Must have basic tools, and a reliable vehicle (preferably a truck) to pick up materials and supplies when needed. Applicant must currently live in the State of Hawaii and have 2 forms of ID.
Must also be willing to do custodian/janitorial cleaning as well. Power washing will also be required.
- Clear driving abstract, valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Basic tools & equipment for repairs
- Take clear photos for monthly reports
- Honest and trustworthy to work in a team or independent
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new things
- Dependable to arrive to work on time and for every shift scheduled
- Good attention to detail
- Efficient with time management
- Good customer service skills – greeting and smiling is important
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance every day
- Clear verbal and/or written communication skills