New Sales Executive are eligible for Real Estate Licensing reimbursement!
Hilton Grand Vacations is looking to expand our real estate sales team on Oahu. If you have a passion for travel and are enthusiastic about sharing the aloha of Hawaii, this is the perfect career for you!
Here's why you'll love it here-
We offer an excellent benefits package to our full-time Team Members that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance from Day One
- Financial Wellness - 401k plan with company match, Life insurance, Company stock purchase program
- Team Member Travel Program - enjoy discounted rates at incredible properties around the globe
- Generous Paid Time Off Program- 22 days your first year
- Paid Sick Days
- Team Member Recognition and numerous learning and advancement opportunities
- and more!
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Engage with potential owners and present luxury vacation products, providing them an avenue to build future vacation memories.
- Promote a positive team environment and implement HGV core values and policies.
- Maintain effective communication with clients and provide follow up to ensure customer happiness.
- Collaborate closely with Quality Assurance Managers to resolve guest related issues as they arise.
- Attend sales trainings and meetings for key updates on our company products.
- Generate referral leads with each new customer.
What are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 1 year of sales and customer service experience with shown ability to close sales.
- Ability to acquire an active Hawaii Real Estate License.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to resolve sophisticated customer service issues and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet all compensation plan goals.
- Proficiency in English (reading/writing/speaking).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
It would be advantageous to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in the sale or marketing of similar luxury goods or services, or previous experience selling branded Timeshare or Vacation Ownership products.
- Current Hawaii Real Estate license holder.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.