Hilton Grand Vacations is looking to expand our real estate sales team on Oahu. If you have a passion for travel and are enthusiastic about sharing the aloha of Hawaii, this is the perfect career for you! As a Sales Executive Action Line, you will engage with potential owners and present luxury vacation products, providing them an avenue to build future vacation memories.
Why do Team Members like working for us?
• A competitive earnings package that includes base pay and bonuses.
• Excellent health care options that start from your date of hire (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care)
• Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation or recuperation
• All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV Retirement Savings Plan
• Discounted travel options
• And so much more!
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Promote a positive team environment and implement Hilton Grand Vacations' core values and policies.
• Maintain effective communication with clients and provide follow up to ensure customer happiness.
• Collaborate closely with Quality Assurance Managers to resolve guest related issues as they arise.
• Attend sales trainings and meetings for key updates on our company products.
• Generate referral leads with each new customer.
What are we looking for?
• Minimum 1 year of sales and customer service experience with proven ability to close sales.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to resolve sophisticated customer service issues and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to meet all compensation plan goals.
• Proficiency in English (reading/writing/speaking).
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to acquire an active Hawaii Real Estate License
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.