Quality Assurance Specialist
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you are the primary liaison to our customers during the follow-up process of incomplete paperwork/monies for contracts and deeding of the client's new purchase. You will provide notary services for new owners in addition to presenting all other legal documents required to complete the contract.
Here's why you'll love it here - We offer an excellent benefits package to our full-time Team Members that include:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance from Day One
• Financial Wellness - 401k plan with company match, Life insurance, Company stock purchase program
• Team Member Travel Program - enjoy discounted rates at incredible properties around the globe
• Generous Paid Time Off Program
• Paid Sick Days
• Team Member Recognition and numerous learning and advancement opportunities
• and more!
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Assist new owners with making their reservations and assuring they have all information to feel comfortable with their purchase by using their expertise in product understanding and document knowledge.
• Follow up with Corporate Contracts regarding all client paperwork and support sales in owner contract fulfillment and communication.
• Lead the customer follow-up process by acquiring any vital (missing/incomplete) documentation or funds as needed to close transactions. Follow all quality assurance directives and SOPs.
• Handle pending contracts, contracts in suspense and aging reports to achieve retention/compliance targets.
• Follow up with any Club Owner service inquiries and partner with Sales team to improve guest/owner experience to accurately update all open files.
• Provide professional and courteous service to all new clients/owners/guests in accordance with HGV’s standards of integrity, quality, and service. Exhibit professionalism in actions and appearance.
• Manage client relationships and provides quality servicing for Hilton Grand Vacations Club Members from the date of purchase to membership account establishment. Communicates effectively with management for problem resolution.
• Provide technical assistance, support, and advice to owners regarding the product and services associated with ownership and handle product "lifestyle memberships" between owners and institutions.
• Additional duties assigned by Management, as needed, to further business objectives.
What are we looking for?
• Valid Notary License or the ability to acquire a license.
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in Customer Service.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts ranging from commissions, proportions, and percentages.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to effectively resolve customer service issues.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.