Looking for a New Career with Unlimited Earning Potential
As a Marketing Representative with Hilton Grand Vacations, you will:
• Book qualified vacation ownership sales presentations for prospective Hilton Grand Vacations owners, club members, and other qualified visitors
• Provide excellent concierge services and island activity information by recommending local dining experiences and attractions to visitors
• Distribute approved promotional information and incentives to visitors
• Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs
Are You Up For The Challenge? Outstanding Candidates We’re Looking For:
• Strong professional verbal, interpersonal, guest relations, and etiquette skills in person, over e-mail, and on the telephone.
• Basic computer proficiency with the ability to learn.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• High School/GED
Why do Team Members love working for us:
• Competitive compensation package (bonus, annual bonus).
• Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care).
• Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation or recuperation.
• All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV Retirement Savings Plan.
• Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers up to 30 room nights per year at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to family and friends since HGV allows you to share up to 70 additional discounted room nights per year.
• And so much more!