New Marketing Concierge may be eligible for sign on bonus up to $1500 based on your experience.
We are seeking individuals with a positive outlook and the dedication to make things happen. Come and help guests make wonderful memories by enjoying vacations and driving company success by educating our guests on our outstanding products. This could be the right opportunity for your career!
Why do Team Members like working for us?
- Competitive wages
- HGV Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation, or recuperation
- Recognition Program and Rewards
- Team Member Travel Program - enjoy discounted rates at incredible properties around the globe
- 401(k) program with company match
- Paid Sick Days
- Numerous learning and advancement opportunities
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Promote and book vacation ownership presentations, previews and the sale of mini-vacation packages to eligible on-site guests and visitors.
- Provide concierge services by recommending local dining experiences and attractions to guests while communicating Hilton Grand Vacations ownership opportunities.
- Distribute approved promotional information and provide excellent customer service to all guests while projecting a professional company image.
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs according to the standards of integrity adhered to by Hilton Grand Vacations.
What are we looking for?
- Strong professional verbal, interpersonal, guest relations, and etiquette skills in person, over e-mail, and on the telephone.
- Basic computer proficiency with the ability to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Proficiency in English (speak, read, write).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Detailed understanding of the island of Oahu with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island.
- Previous experience working in a commission-based sales or marketing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.