Community Association Manager
Hawaiiana Management Company (voted Best Workplace in 2022) has a few open positions for Community Association Manager and we are actively hiring for our Oahu office, and other neighbor island offices in Kailua-Kona, West Maui, Kihei Maui, and Kauai.
The qualified candidate should exude excellent communication skills both verbally and written, strong organizational and time management skills along with superior customer service. Applicants who are looking for a new career change are encouraged to apply! Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing and supporting a portfolio of community associations in all capacities, such as maintenance, financial, and compliance while emphasizing and delivering excellent customer service.
- Flexibility in attending necessary board meetings in the evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to multitask, organize and maintain projects are essential in this position.
- Communication: Managers must understand contracts and real estate documents to clearly explain the materials and answer questions raised by residents or board members.
- Customer Service: Managers must provide excellent customer service to keep homeowners happy and expand their business with new clients.
- Interpersonal: Because community association managers interact with people every day, they must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Listening: Managers must listen to and understand residents to meet their needs.
- Organizational: Managers must be able to plan, coordinate, and direct multiple service providers at the same time, often for multiple properties.
- Problem-Solving: Community association managers must be able to solve a wide variety of problems between residents, homeowners, and board members and know when to contact experts for help.
- Interacting and maintaining relationships with vendors, board of directors, committee members, and association employees.
- Familiarity/experience with computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with budgets and interpreting/understanding financial statements is a plus!
- Currently residing in Hawaii
- Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle
- 100% Employer-sponsored health insurance (medical, drug, vision, dental)
- 13 Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employer paid Life insurance, TDI, LTD, and AD&D
- Paid Time Off with no waiting period
- Flexible schedule
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account