HAWAII LAW ENFORCEMENT FCU
Member Support – Full Time
You are a seasoned banking professional with the ability to identify member needs and cross sell products to help them achieve financial success in a call center environment. You are adept at educating members on system applications and on-line tools available to them. Skilled at researching member inquiries, you are able to resolve their issues and fulfill their requests according to standard processes and procedures. You have the ability to work independently but also as member of a team. You possess solid knowledge of the rules and regulations of the industry and apply them when processing member transactions. Accuracy and efficiency are your strengths.
This position will also float to cover as needed in the various branch locations.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years prior experience as a teller/member service representative
- Good communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Proficient in working with computers
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, and when necessary, before and after normal work hours
- Able to cover branch locations as needed
Benefits for qualified employees:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 100% company paid for employees
- Dependent coverage available with cost share
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 13 paid holidays
- Employee referral bonus
- Casual dress code
- Employee parking
To view all available positions or to apply for a position, visit our web site at https://www.hlefcu.com/about-us/careers.html.