LOAN SERVICING ASSOCIATE
HAWAII LAW ENFORCEMENT FCU
LOAN SERVICING ASSOCIATE – Full time
Delivering exceptional service to the Credit Union’s borrowers after a loan is originated is your core strength. Your skills include assisting members with questions, setting up payment methods, ensuring that members are properly enrolled in “opt-in” third party services, adjusting borrower payments as required, filing debt protection claims as needed, responding to payoff requests, processing payoffs, and releasing liens as loans are paid in full. You possess a thorough understanding of loan regulations, policies, documents, and borrower responsibilities. You accurately store and maintain loan files in physical or digital form. Assists or refers members as necessary.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years of customer service experience, preferably at a financial institution
- Good verbal and public relations skills
- Strong typing abilities.
- Good basic math skills.
- Well organized.
- Able to operate a calculator, Word, Excel and related computer applications
Benefits for qualified employees:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 100% company paid for employees
- Dependent coverage available with cost share
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 13 paid holidays
- Employee referral bonus
- Casual dress code
- Employee parking
To view all available positions or to apply for a position, visit our web site at https://www.hlefcu.com/about-us/careers.html.