HAWAII LAW ENFORCEMENT FCU
BSA/COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE - Full time
Under the immediate direction of the Chief Compliance Officer, the BSA/Compliance Associate performs transaction monitoring and reporting activities to ensure that the Hawaii Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union and its employees comply with federal- and state-laws, implementing regulations including regulatory guidance and commentaries; and the company’s policies, procedures, and processes.
Primary responsibilities will focus on properly completing and/or reviewing Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) for completeness to ensure reports are ready to be filed with the Financial Crime Enforcement Network (FinCEN) in timely manner; reviewing and resolving daily Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Fraud Alerts; ensuring Member Due Diligence (MDD) and Member Identification Program (MIP) controls are in-place; and reviewing select cash, account, and check disbursement activities.
The BSA/Compliance Associate will also assist the Chief Compliance Officer in gathering information for federal examinations and external audits and may be asked to assist in different compliance- and/or BSA-related projects, e.g., review of training, policies, procedures, and/or processes.
- High school diploma or GED, required. Associate’s Degree (AA) with an emphasis in Business Administration or equivalent from an accredited two-year college or technical school preferred.
- At least one years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
Ability to prioritize work flow and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
Benefits for qualified employees:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 100% company paid for employees
- Dependent coverage available with cost share
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 13 paid holidays
- Employee referral bonus
- Casual dress code
- Employee parking
To view all available positions or to apply for a position, visit our web site at https://www.hlefcu.com/about-us/careers.html.