BACK OF HOUSE
Genki Sushi has been proudly serving up some of the best sushi and Japanese cuisine in Hawaii since 1992. We have won many awards and accolades over the years for our award-winning food and guest service, menu items and our customer service. We've grown from one small restaurant to 13 full-service sushi restaurants with dine-in, delivery, and pickup in Hawaii and Washington.
We offer competitive pay plus tips, and excellent benefits package (medical, dental, and vision), 401k, paid time off, meal allowance and discount, on the job training, and a great working environment.
Back of House:
- Assemble menu items
- Maintain a clean, sanitized, and organized cooking and food preparation area
- Ensure that all recipe specifications are followed
- Adhere to proper food production techniques
- Give special attention to orders with specific requests to avoid cross-contamination.
- Perform duties associated with each area of the kitchen, as needed: prep food, wash dishes, cook/fryer line, and assist in the production of large party items and/or special events
- Execute job functions quickly and efficiently, and assist others when needed
- Ensure proper rotation, labeling, initialing, and dating of food and supplies
- Must be age 16 or older to work FOH, and 18 or older for BOH
- Must provide TB Certification
- Great customer service skills
- Must be able to thrive in a HIGH volume, fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work on a team
- Must be able to work at least three shifts any days of the week
- Must be available for at least two shifts on Friday, Saturday or Sunday