POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting customers in all areas, including creating and maintaining a friendly and positive shopping experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering customer inquiries, assisting salespeople in finalizing paperwork, processing paperwork, processing payments, cash balancing, collecting on accounts, and assisting sales staff with warehouse issues.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Experience in Customer Service, Sales, or a related field.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to learn and work with various office software and systems.
• Ability to use good judgment in making decisions which have significant impact on the
• Company’s credibility, operations, and services.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Sitting and/or standing for sustained periods of time and moving throughout the retail space.
• Must be able to lift and/or exert up to 15 pounds of force at times.
• Air-conditioned retail space.
• Weekly deadlines.
• Fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Weekdays, weekends, holiday schedules may be required.
• We support a drug-free workplace, and drug testing is part of the employment process.
Visit us at www.cswo.com/careers to apply today.