Responsible for assisting customers in all areas including creating and maintaining a friendly and positive shopping experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering customer inquiries, assisting salespeople in finalizing paperwork, processing paperwork, processing payments, cash balancing, collecting on accounts, and assisting sales staff with warehouse issues.
- Provide exceptional service and experiences that turn guests into loyal customers: greet and welcome customers; provide store information; thank customers upon exit.
- Assist customers with inquiries and solve customer issues.
- Assist sales staff in finalizing sales transactions (thorough review of sales documents and sales reports).
- Answer all incoming calls, route to appropriate person, take messages.
- Assist sales staff with warehouse issues (NILs, damaged merchandise, etc.)
- Process all paperwork to other departments (filing, keying in, processing credit, etc.)
- Key in sales invoices, change slips, payments, service orders, etc.
- File sales invoices by delivery dates in two separate files (pending deliveries and store copies).
- Separate sales invoices and distribute to appropriate departments.
- Process all part request and vendor charge backs for Division Manager’s approval.
- Transmit all finance paperwork to the finance companies.
- Receive and process cash, check, charge card, financial contract payments from customers.
- Balance the cash drawer, record it on the cash summary sheet, and ensure the securing of the monies at closing.
- Obtain monies from the safe with an authorized manager.
- Manage and eliminate store to collects.
- Process, print, and distribute appropriate sales and merchandising daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Assist with store promotions.
- Log daily sales and other metrics.
- Sort and send interoffice mail daily.
- Contact customers to reschedule delivery dates and make confirmation calls.
- Check office/sales supply inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Provide additional support to the brands as required.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes and the customer experience.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales, or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and work with various office software and systems.
- Ability to use good judgement in making decisions which have significant impact on the Company’s credibility, operations, and services.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sitting and/or standing for sustained periods of time and moving throughout the retail space.
- Must be able to lift and/or exert up to 15 pounds of force at times.
- Air conditioned, well-lit office.
- Fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Daily deadlines (i.e., closing, balancing, transmitting, batching mail, etc.)
- Nights, weekends, holiday schedule may be required.
- Some travel may be required.
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Location: Various - Beretania, Bougainville, Kapolei, Pearlridge, Ward, Maui, Kona, Hilo
Work Hours: Full Time (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Visit us at www.cswo.com/careers to apply today.