Bishop & Company, Inc. Honolulu, HI Contract Human Resources
Posted on May 25, 2021
HR Generalist - Contract
- Performs all administrative related human resources issues.
- Handles employment related inquiries from employees and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate team.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to benefits, leaves, compensation, disciplinary matters, performance management.
- Provide administrative assistance to the People Relations Manager (PRM) Team members. Act as the first level of response for employee inquiries across the various HR fields including payroll, benefits, leave of absence, policies and more.
- Manage general HR inquiries through various channels (email, phone, walk-in) and deliver timely and accurate responses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma; 2 years of HR/ Administrative experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, organized, detail oriented
- Strong computer skills and proficient in MS Office products
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience in Employee Relations
- Knowledge of HR Functions and best practices
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran