Security Officer I #163582
Security Officer I
Kunia, HI (Requisition ID 163582)
We are seeking a dependable, experienced Security Officer with strong communication skills to support our Oahu security team. Highly competitive wages and benefits.
Requirements: High school diploma or GED. Pass a physical agility test, drug screen, and background check. Basic computer skills. State of Hawaii Security Guard Card.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Security Officer, are to:
- Perform mobile patrol of site within geography of responsibility on roadways and parking lots;
- Protect sites from trespassers or illegal entry;
- Protect against damage or theft of company property;
- Investigate and respond to calls for service;
- Provide emergency services and rescue, Cardiopulmonary resucitation (CPR) and first aid during sudden illnesses or injury;
- Responding to intrusion and equipment alarms;
- Conduct initial investigations of accidents or crimes against company property or employees;
- Foster an environment of trust and confidence through exemplary integrity and professionalism;
- Prepare appropriate report documentation;
- Ability to think independently, react to changing conditions and be able to make sound decisions based upon existing circumstances;
- Maintain order and the safety of employees and visitors in the event of an emergency.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans