Job Title: Chef/Kitchen Manager
The Chef Manager is the culinary lead responsible for overseeing all of the culinary operations for
• Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities
• Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food
• Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent
• Establish presentation technique and quality standards, and plan and price menus
• Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensure proper safety and sanitation in
• Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or
responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned
at any time with or without notice.
• Requires 2-3 years of experience in a related position
• Requires 2-3 years of post-high school education or equivalent experience
• Culinary degree preferred
• Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession
• Requires experiential knowledge of management of people and/or problems
• Requires oral, reading and written communication skills
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our
partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free
to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.