Aqua Engineers, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned company (ESOP.) Our employee-owners are our most valuable asset. Through company paid training, licensing, certification and various other programs, we help our employee-owners futher develop their skills and prepare them for internal advancement into challenging careers that maximize their abilities and personal satisfaction.
Immediate openings for:
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Electro Mechanical Technician
Visit us at www.aquaengineers.com to apply online.
Our benefits include a competitive compensation and a share of approximately 50% of operating income in distributions through annual cash bonuses & retirement profit sharing contributions. The other 50% goes to employee-owners as “shareholders” through stock price growth.
Employee-ownership promotes greater commitment through a shared understanding of key business disciplines and a culture of greater unity. Although separated by islands, employee-owners network through company meetings, trainings, celebrations and participate in community projects through travel, videoconferencing and webcasts. Our President’s Messages and quarterly ESOP newsletters also help keep the Aqua Ohana informed on a regular basis.
Aqua Engineers, Inc. benefits also include:
- Bonus Programs:
- Annual License & Certification Bonus Program
- Annual Incentive Bonus Program
- Health/Dental/Vision - Aqua pays 75-90% of premiums for employee-owners & their dependents
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan with 2% match
- 15 Days PTO/10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Training, Licensing and Certification
- Leadership Development Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program & Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Uniform/Shoe Allowance