Cargo Services Supervisor
About Aloha Air Cargo
Join our Ohana!
Community: Our organization is a diverse and desirable place to work with a strong reputation in the communities in which we operate. Our employees appreciate the positive impact they make in peoples’ lives by providing an essential service
Rewards: Our employees value the industry and each other. Compensation, education reimbursement, medical, and retirement benefits we offer reflect our commitment to supporting the financial and personal well-being of everyone on at Aloha Air Cargo.
Commitment: When you join our organization, we make a commitment to you and your family to maintain an ethical, high-integrity, and safe work environment. Aloha Air Cargo is a place where your contributions are valued and you would be proud to have your children work.
About the job
The Cargo Services Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and/or managing the daily cargo handling activities of Aloha Air Cargo, and the ground handling staff. The role reports to the Director of Cargo & Operations, the position will supervise the freight operations and implement approved processes that ensure customer satisfaction. The Supervisor - Cargo will interact with all levels and departments within the company, as well as external organizations.
Salaried: Depending on Experience
- Monitor the performance of the freight service function as provided by Aloha Air Cargo employees. This responsibility may include the following:
- supervision of flight handling (loading/unloading aircraft, weight and balance, dangerous goods and special cargo)
- accurate documentation
- knowledge of governmental agency regulatory requirements
- coordination with other Aloha Air Cargo stations, and departments on all cargo matters
- Facilitate daily activities by identifying problems and recommending solutions to maintain proper compliance with company standards and goals.
- Attend job specific training as required.
- Conduct and monitor on-the job training and development.
- Other administrative tasks may include some required budget assistance; payment processing, personnel activities, and staff scheduling.
- 5 years freight/ warehousing or relatable experience, proven leadership skills, organized, with great attention to detail.
- Must possess a complete understanding of the freight operations with the ability to act as a lead person.
- High level of own initiative, motivation to participate in further training and knowledge transfer, interest in knowledge management and experience of innovative problem solutions.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word).
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
To apply, please visit http://www.AlohaAirCargo.com and
go to the AAC Job Board found on the Careers page.
Paper applications are no longer accepted, all applicants must apply online.
We are located at:
50 Elliott Street, Honolulu, HI 96819
Aloha Air Cargo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Aloha Air Cargo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact Employee Services at email@example.com.